Your Job Coaching Package
Studies show that job seekers can improve their chances of landing a job by more than 60% with the right help.1
And we’ve designed your job search package with three powerful elements to give you the right help.
A job coach is like a personal trainer for your career. Your coach calls will help you:
- Craft and fine tune your resume, 30 sec. commercial, social media profile, etc.
- Choose a career direction to best tap your talents and background
- Stay focused, accomplish your goals and interview with confidence
All You Need to
Know in One
It takes a lot. Job boards, social media sites, resumes . . . Our system gives you:
- Tools and exercises to help you be prepared, including a resume builder
- Today’s networking tricks to tap the 50% of jobs that are “hidden”
- Guidance to the top job boards and how to use them
Each week tune in to our JobTalk webinars for a deep dive in a key topic:
- Hear experts discuss best practices and leading trends you need to know
- Participate in group learning, share and hear from others
- Download recordings to listen to when ever you like
1 Effectiveness of job search interventions: a meta-analytic review, Liu S, Huang JL, Wang M., Psychological Bulletin, July 2014, 1009-1041, Table 2.
8 STEPS TO YOUR NEXT JOB
- Resume: You only have a few seconds to get a hiring manager’s attention. Write a resume that makes them want to read on instead of move on.
- Career Direction: People tend to be happier and better paid in jobs that fit – set a direction that matches your talents and how you’re built.
- Visible Jobs: Don’t be late for jobs that are easy to find. Master the best strategies with job boards, staffing companies, online job agents and more.
- Hidden Jobs: Are you missing the 50% of all job openings that are “hidden?” Learn to network and use social media effectively to find hidden jobs and get your foot in the door.
- Contacting Employers: Avoid common mistakes in how you contact employers. Learn what employers expect as well as the unspoken rules.
- Cover Letter: Get to the bottom line with words that count. Write a cover letter to go with your resume that will get it—and you—noticed.
- Long Resume: Be ready for your next interview armed with handy details and a document that shows you are willing to go the extra mile.
- Interviewing: Avoid nervous interviews by learning: 1) the top interview questions, 2) the 3 key questions to ask, 3) the 10 common mistakes to avoid & 4) the right way to ask for the job.
If your employer or member organization has not purchased a job search training package for you, you can still take advantage of our program by selecting an individual package.
Call us toll-free at (877) 297-7990 to learn more about our Job Search Training Packages and how NextJob can help you find your next job…faster! To purchase now, please choose an option below. You will be contacted by a representative once payment information has been recieved, usually within 24 hours.
Provides access to our job search training software for 39 weeks.
Software + JobTALK
Provides access to our job search training software for 39 weeks plus 13 weeks access to JobTALK which includes 26 live interactive workshops.
Software + JobTALK + Job Coaching
Provides one-on-one personalized job coaching over the phone, access to our job search training software plus access to JobTALK, our weekly live workshop series.