NextJob launched its award-winning Homeowner Reemployment service in 2011—the first of its kind in the mortgage lending industry—to help financial institutions find a more powerful way to avoid foreclosures.
Homeowner Reemployment: We believe that lenders can find the win-win of helping their borrowers land jobs and careers that help them be financially sound.
Helping borrowers get back on track.
We believe that lenders can find the win-win of helping their borrowers land jobs and careers that help them be financially sound.
Half of all defaults are due to unemployment.
What’s in a Job Search Package?
Studies show that job seekers are 60% more likely to land a job with the right help.
And we’ve designed our job search packages with three powerful elements of the right help.
One-on-One On Demand Job Coaching
A job coach is like a personal trainer for your career. Coaches help job seekers:
- Craft and fine tune a resume, 30 sec. commercial, social media profile, etc.
- Choose a career direction to best tap their talents and background
- Stay focused, accomplish goals and interview with confidence
Online Proven Job Search Training System
Things change. Job boards, social media sites, resumes… Our system provides:
- Tools and exercises to help be prepared, including a resume builder
- Today’s networking tricks to tap the 50% of jobs that are “hidden”
- Guidance to the top job boards and how to use them
Weekly Job Club Webinar
Each week our JobTalk webinars dive into a key topic so job seekers can:
- Hear experts discuss best practices and leading trends you need to know
- Participate in group learning, share and hear from others
- Download recordings to listen too demand
Take a tour of our approach
When it’s a loan structure issue, you can deal with that, but when it’s an unemployment issue, unless you go out and find them a job there’s not much you can do…eventually, that loan will go into foreclosure.says Jay Brinkman, Chief Economist for the Mortgage Bankers’ Association.
Why It Works
Bringing better solutions to banking customers to help them build financial security.
people have been looking for work for more than 26 weeks
The average foreclosure loss is over $50,000
With NextJob, we immediately recognized an opportunity to go the extra mile to assist our customers. This is specific, one-on-one training that helps people identify their transferable skills and re-gain the financial stability of a new job.- Steven Alonso, Executive Vice President and head of the Consumer Bank Fifth Third Bancorp
Well, I don’t think I could have found such a great job if it hadn’t been for all of your support and the training from the NextJob classes.Kathryn
Thank you! It is beyond words my appreciation. I once thought I would lose my home, but now have hope. I love my home and now my lender too! A foreclosure would have been a loss for me and the lender. I have been in my home and a great customer for almost 15 years.Borrower
Latest Tweets @NextJobThoughts
- Great idea @maraudercareers to provide career readiness opportunities for students https://t.co/4l4dCwQdT7,
- #jobsearch #linkedin #jobs #unemployed #Careers https://t.co/vzlhN1oUDD,
- #Interviews can be stressful – but you can prepare well and be ready to land that #job w/these simple steps.… https://t.co/eRB5ea9ZCK,
- How to conduct Layoffs with Heart #layoff #downsizing #outplacement https://t.co/iS1yGgSLQ9?,
- Follow these steps on LinkedIn to open the door to jobs already in your network. #JobSearchTips #JobSearch #jobs… https://t.co/MV9PmI8NZp,